Monday, May 3, 2010

3/16/10 Bouchon

3/16/10
Met up with friends at Bouchon Bakery today for lunch. I had the grilled cheese with tomato soup. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture, but my lunch was quite good. The soup was light, while the sandwich was hot and crusty. I only wish that the Gruyere were slightly stronger and that the plate would be balanced with a small salad.

Dede and I shared profiteroles.The dark chocolate sauce with vanilla ice cream encased in choux pastry puffs. They came with the pitcher of chocolate sauce on the side so you could control how much chocolate goodness you wanted drizzled over the profiteroles.

that small pitcher of warm chocolate sauce … I drizzled a little for the picture, but you can be assured I didn't let the chocolate sauce go to waste =)

No comments:

Post a Comment